- Attractive Listing Advertisement. In order to find good tenants, you have to get them interested in the property. This starts with engaging marketing of the rental unit.
- Attentive Professional Communication. Good tenants expect a professional and reliable property manager. We will communicate effectively and often to answer any preliminary questions of interested applicants to retain the highest quality leads.
- Low Application Fees. We have some of the most competitive application fees of any major management company in the area ($40). We keep these costs low in order to drive in quality applicants and increase selectivity on your behalf.
- Nationwide Eviction History Check. We conduct a nation-wide search of eviction history to ensure the prospective tenant does not have a history of eviction or similar civil action.
- Income Verification. We require written documentation demonstrating appropriate income levels depending on the rent price of the unit. This comes in the form of pay stubs, tax filings, or similar.
- Credit Report. We use a trusted third party system to handle soft credit checks of our applicants. This credit inquiry does not affect their score and comes complete with open accounts and any delinquencies.
- Rental History Report. We review a nationwide Experian Rental Report to review any reported rental payments, positive or negative, for the prospect.
- Criminal History Report. We review detailed reports and descriptions of any prior criminal convictions.
- Reference Verification. We are able to reach out to past landlords, employers, or professional references to verify information provided by the applicant and assess his/her character and ability to meet rental obligations.
- Assessment Standards. We use all this verified information to evaluate the prospect against our strict but competitive application criteria.
- Deposit Collection. We collect up front payment of 3x the Monthly Rent from the tenant before key transfer. This is an important screening measure that helps ensure a prospect is responsible, financially stable, and is able to save and plan ahead.